Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

NEWTON,Mahikai Patukino also known as pat  

RSS
Tuwairua OWC
(@tuwairua-owc)

Kia ora to you all Im a daugther who has been searching for my father for 7yrs now his name is Mahikai Patukino Newton also known as Pat Newton he is aged between 65-66yrs old and he grew up in the Waikato district.His fathers name was Patukino Newton born 1910-1943 and his mothers name is Keiha Newton. He lives in Australia but unknown address ,if anyone knows of him or any details of his whanau please contact me thank you all.

Posted : 16 January, 2007 10:03 pm
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

Kia ora to you all Im a daugther who has been searching for my father for 7yrs now his name is Mahikai Patukino Newton also known as Pat Newton he is aged between 65-66yrs old and he grew up in the Waikato district.His fathers name was Patukino Newton born 1910-1943 and his mothers name is Keiha Newton. He lives in Australia but unknown address ,if anyone knows of him or any details of his whanau please contact me thank you all.

Kia ora Tu,

Just a matter of interest! Found this while roaming this site. U might have already seen it? Could be your whanau?

http://whakapapa.maori.org.nz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1383&FORUM_ID=3&CAT_ID=2&Forum_Title=Tracing+Tupuna+%28Ancestors%29&Topic_Title=NUITONE%2C+NEWTON

Arohamai.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 February, 2007 8:11 pm
Tuwairua OWC
(@tuwairua-owc)

Thanks Iraboyd gee hes a hard man to find aye.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 February, 2007 7:44 pm
Aubry OWC
(@aubry-owc)

Kia ora, I relate to this Newton Whanau, I'm a bit confused as I thought Keiha Newton (male) and Kataraina Aubrey were the parents of Patukino. Patukino's brother Wiremu has a son named Keiha and we worked together in Wellington. I haven't seen Keiha for 15 yrs but I know my cousin Kingi Newton is still in New Zealand somewhere (Hamilton??)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 February, 2007 10:30 am
Tuwairua OWC
(@tuwairua-owc)

Kia ora Aubry, Im looking for any relations that might know the whereabouts of my father. his mothers name was keiha Newton and his fathers was Patukino Newton he was born 1910-and passed away in 1943. Their must be two Keiha Newtons, Its just strange aye how both of our whanaus have relatives with the same names. Thanks anyway for the reply, I'll keep on with my search.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 February, 2007 8:35 pm
Share: