Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

NGAPO, Hemi  

RSS
Te Kuta OWC
(@te-kuta-owc)

Looking for my whakapapa,

My great grandfather Herewini Hemi was his son, any info on the Hemi's
would be much appreciated, even who was Hemi Ngapo's wife, parents etc... i know he come from Kaimaumau, other than that im at a loss,
please any help would be awesome, thanks.

We can't live on love and pipi's alone.

Posted : 23 August, 2006 6:04 pm
abzjames liked
abzj OWC
(@abzj-owc)

My dad is a Hemi Ngapo.... Pirimona Ngapo mygrandfather married Raiha Romata dads name is Hirini. Pls contact me I know my dads brothers and one sister that he had.. Ngawini and his brothers Joseph,and Abe..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 October, 2006 6:43 pm
zalupa OWC
(@zalupa-owc)

Does anyone know anything of Ngapo Uenuku, Ngati Rua? It is understood she married a James van Marston. I am trying to fill in my whakapapa and right now struggling with my origins.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2007 6:33 pm
adlambiz OWC
(@adlambiz-owc)

My grandmother was Ngawini Hemi Ngapo. My mum, Maryanne Hagger is the only surviving direct descendant (of Kaimaumau) left. You can contact me if there is any other information you may require and I will attempt to assist you. 094094671 (Maryann) Kia Ora
Looking for my whakapapa,

My great grandfather Herewini Hemi was his son, any info on the Hemi's
would be much appreciated, even who was Hemi Ngapo's wife, parents etc... i know he come from Kaimaumau, other than that im at a loss,
please any help would be awesome, thanks.

We can't live on love and pipi's alone.
[/quote]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2007 9:31 pm
abzjames liked
abzjames
(@abzjames)

Hemi Ngapo married Meri Te Wetini, they had quite alot of children actually.

Mere was born in Pawarenga later they all moved to Kaimaumau, and Te-Paa-a-parore.

Mere TeWetini parents are Maihi TeWetini and Rihi nee Karamu

Hemi Ngapo father is Pirimona Tamiti Ngapo and Erena Ngapo nee Kehu they had 2'sons Hemi and Pere.

Hemi and Mere's son's Pirimona Ngapo is my grandfather, he married Raiha Rapata grand daughter of Wi Hopihana and Mere Ngawi Ngaputiti.

A daughter of Hemi and Mere - Ngawini Hemi Ngapo married Fred Hagger this is where it gets alot more pakeha-fied Haggers/Balveanis/ etc

Another son Watihana married Pani Flavell who she acknowledged during her interview on her life prt1 & 2 abt 2yrs ago Watihana Ngapo. Rapana, Winika, Hanapai, Remo, Mata, etc I am just remembering what I can as Im away from home to give u names of all Hemi and Mere siblings. I update in a few days.

abz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 March, 2018 2:01 pm
abzjames
(@abzjames)

Your grandmother Ngawini is my Grandfather's younger sister, I read somewhere she is the 10th chikd of Hemi Ngapo and Mere TeWetini. I Remember one trip my parents and I came for a visit to Kaimaumau to visit Uncle Roma bad sadly he has just passed not long so we went to see Aunty Sophie and Charlie, mum always got spoilt by the cousins. Anyways I am 1 of Pirimona's grand daughter the 11th of 14. I have 49 nieces and nephews, 109 mokos and 22 greats.

oh my lord, Maryann post is like 13yrs old I hope my cousin is eating alot of pipi's still.

Thats my whanau ....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 March, 2018 2:19 pm
Share: