Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

NGAROTATA  

RSS
kngarotata OWC
(@kngarotata-owc)

I am just searching for any relatives that I have on my Ngarotata line. My great grandparents were Tupuoho & Rangiawhitia Kura Ngarotata, they had 6 kids: Percy, Ben, Billy, Bobby, Maurice & Tini Ngarotata. Tini was my grandmother & consequently my dads mum.

If anyone out there at all could help with anything it would be greatly appreciated as at the moment I have limited information about this whole side of my family.

Cheers
Kiri

Posted : 16 August, 2006 2:09 am
Hotutaua OWC
(@hotutaua-owc)

If my guess is right this is a ngati maniapoto whanau from the King Country (Te Kuiti and Kawhia areas)Try this email hopefully some one might be able to help you...
0ffice@maniapoto.co.nz also ask about a Woster Whanau I beleieve they have a Ngarotata connection, its a long shot but good luck kia kaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 August, 2006 10:47 am
robjam OWC
(@robjam-owc)

check out my father's website http://www.threepas.co.nz. his email is on there, there are a few ngarotata's he is in contact, though i don't know exactly who, w

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 August, 2006 2:02 pm
frontman OWC
(@frontman-owc)

Kia ora, Kugarotata, My uncle lives in Pio Pio, he may be able to help you. He's old so you may have to speak loud to him over the phone. A word of interest is your whanau from Taranaki. From what I understand my grandfather had a brother that went to live down that way. I two am of the Ngarotata line. But just the same give my uncle a call and see what he can help you with. email me back with a private email address for his phone number he lives with his daughter and family.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2007 7:37 pm
Share: