Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

NGAUTAHI, Pairama  

RSS
Sharlayne OWC
(@sharlayne-owc)

Of Pouto & Oruawharo, Kaipara; we've found small notes of his life activity in 1877. Would just like to know any information on him i.e. his wife & children; generally what he did in his life-time. Many thanks for your help.

Posted : 07 June, 2005 6:14 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe Sharlayne,

[url="http://www.onenzfoundation.co.nz/TeRoroaFalseClaim.htm"]Here[/url] is a link to a page that has information on Pairama NGAUTAHI - do a search for him on that page.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 June, 2005 6:04 pm
Sharlayne OWC
(@sharlayne-owc)

Kia Ora Poutokomanawa,

Thank you again for your help, which is much appreciated. I'm getting closer to finding the missing link in my family....

🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 June, 2005 9:24 am
paid_2shop OWC
(@paid_2shop-owc)

Kia ora Sharlayne,My name is Ivy my great great greatfather was Pairama Ngutahi his wife was Pirihira their daughter Rakapa married Hemi Parata Pomare whose son Wiremu Hare married Emere White whose mother was a Kemara (Gemmel )from Mahia.Wiremu and Emere are my grand parents.
Other families from Pairama Ngutahi and Pirihira's son Paraone are the Walters,Mcdonalds,Welshes,Lewis originally from Oturei,Tekopuru, Dargaville.Families at Batley, Kaiwaka.Hope this all helps.Aunty Lucy Pairama use to live on the main highway between Helensville and Auckland this was in the 50's one of the Fenton families use to live on the opposite side of the road to her.my email address is ijt1943@yahoo.com.au

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 June, 2005 10:07 pm
Share: