Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

NGAWHARAU whanau Ngati Hine Ngapuhi  

RSS
hinemako OWC
(@hinemako-owc)

Kia ora whanau,

I in search of the Ngawharau Whanau my neice just tin the last year found out her birth Grandfather is Shaun Ngawharau sadly she has only met him Twice and has no knowledge of his side Her Father is Eugene(he also only found out that his birthfather was a Ngawharau)from what i was told by my neice her Grandfather (is no in a wheelchair) is Ngati Hine Ngapuhi this is all we have can anyone shed any light?
sorry I haven't got any other ingoa to give.......

Posted : 26 January, 2006 3:43 am
hokokeha
(@hokokeha)
  • Kia ora...... I was a long time friend of Shaun's. Shortly before he passed he had me doing some sewing for him. In return he gave me one of his amazing paintings. Can you find what or who is the Ngati Hine connection is as I live in the area now. You can contact me at.  hokokeha@xtra.co.nz  if you wish.
  •  
ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 January, 2019 2:38 pm
Share: