Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

NIHETA  

RSS
Vee OWC
(@vee-owc)

Just enquiring whether there are any Niheta whanau out there. Ngati Tuwharetoa. My grand-father was Hikito Niheta who married Te Irirangi (Kooti) Niheta (nee Tongi). Ko Tongariro toku Maunga, Ko Rotoaira toku Awa, Ko Tainui toku Waka, Ko Ngati Tuwhareto toku Iwi, Ko Ngati Hinemihi toku Hapu, Ko Kauriki toku Marae.

Edited by - Vee on Nov 10 2006 6:16:20 PM

Edited by - Vee on Nov 10 2006 6:17:26 PM

Posted : 08 November, 2006 9:41 pm
Carl Manning OWC
(@carl-manning-owc)

Kia Ora

I know the Niheta family as I went to school with Jack and Jean Niheta, both Jack and Jean were killed at a young age and are buried in the family urupa at Kauriki

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 November, 2006 4:15 pm
rangitori OWC
(@rangitori-owc)

Kia Ora Vee, Uncle Jack Niheta married our Aunty Jean Niheta (nee Gotty), they sadly lost both their chldren in accidents who are buried at Takuputiraha. I went back last year for Aunty Jeans unveiling. If you would like to know more on this whanau please email me on marcian@bigpond.net.au

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 November, 2006 7:52 am
Share: