Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Nikora  

RSS
Hinga Whanau
(@hinga-whanau)

Kia ora,

Searching for Nikora whanau for whakapapa. Eve Nikora married Jim (James) Smith from northland region. Any assistance would be most appreciated. Doing search on behalf of neice. So far no luck on Old Friends site and Family Search. So far we understand that Jim and Eve had a son Ralph and daughters Violet and Lorraine. There are others but they remain a mystery at this point.

Posted : 04 October, 2006 2:43 am
Leahw
(@leahw)

Kia ora,
I have been writing to Susan Nikora; Susan married a cousin of mine from the CHASE whanau. Her email address is huhana4@slingshot.co.nz
Goodluck with your search.

Leah

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 October, 2006 12:32 pm
Hinga Whanau
(@hinga-whanau)

You're the champ Leah...thanks again for your help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 October, 2006 1:11 pm
sista_brown OWC
(@sista_brown-owc)

Kia ora,

I'm attending training with a woman named Karena Nikora, her dad is Puke and mum is Reta, they are staunch members of the Ratana Faith and they all live in Kaikohe, from Te Pakinga Marae - hope this is of some help - you can email me on d.neho@slingshot.co.nz and I can get Karena to get in touch with you if you want.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2006 8:58 pm
Share: