Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

NORTON, Whanau Kaikoura  

RSS
ngaitahurach OWC
(@ngaitahurach-owc)

Hi everyone, I am a first time user of this site so please bare with me. I am looking for ANY information on the Norton whanau originating from Kaikoura. I was adopted as a baby, but have been reunited with my father, which is great. But trying to get my whakapapa has been quite hard (as he doesnt have a copy!). My grandparents were, Kenneth and Merehana (now both deceased) and my father is Billy. I would love to get in touch with any relatives out there! Thanks heaps!

Posted : 01 January, 2006 2:17 pm
clivet
(@clivet)

Hi - If Billy is in his early 50's then I know him. His sister Maria Lambert is in Blenheim and may be able to help you. I'll see if I can find anything.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 January, 2006 12:46 pm
ngaitahurach OWC
(@ngaitahurach-owc)

That would be fantastic, I think I have met Maria and other sisters Flo and Debbie in Blenhiem, years ago, but I have lost contact details - getting their contact again would be great! Thank you very much

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 January, 2006 12:22 pm
legalize OWC
(@legalize-owc)

kia ora there are still nortons in kaikoura there is roana she is mike nortons daughter and still lives there i am sure there is still a ken norton living those ways will find out and let you know

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 July, 2006 2:49 am
Juanita Norton OWC
(@juanita-norton-owc)

Hi my name is Juanita Norton my mum is Debbie Norton and i remember meeting you when i was alot younger - is your name Racheal? . What kind of information are you looking for? Easiest way to do this would be to contact my cousin Takarei at the Ngai Tahu organisationhe has alot of information. If you have any more queries you can email me also on nitaandsam@hotmail.com.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 February, 2008 4:13 pm
Share: