Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

ORMSBY, Gaylene:looking for a friend  

RSS
robynml OWC
(@robynml-owc)

kia ora, I'm looking for Gaylene Ormsby, who lived in Invercargill 9 or so years ago. She lived with her mum, Rangi and her brothers and sisters. Rangi & Rusty moved to australia and Gaylene came to live with me and my whanau. We lost contact after i moved to Christcurch. Would love to hear from Gaylene or anyone knowing Rangi and family who may be able to put us in touch

Posted : 14 January, 2006 6:51 pm
robynml OWC
(@robynml-owc)

just a small correction, it was more like 14 yrs ago they lived in Invercargill!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 January, 2006 6:54 am
Nani OWC
(@nani-owc)
Eminent Member

Have you tried the Electoral Rolls, in the PO or local libraries

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 January, 2006 4:41 pm
Captn Pugwash OWC
(@captn-pugwash-owc)

quote:

kia ora, I'm looking for Gaylene Ormsby, who lived in Invercargill 9 or so years ago. She lived with her mum, Rangi and her brothers and sisters. Rangi & Rusty moved to australia and Gaylene came to live with me and my whanau. We lost contact after i moved to Christcurch. Would love to hear from Gaylene or anyone knowing Rangi and family who may be able to put us in touch

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 January, 2006 5:29 pm
Captn Pugwash OWC
(@captn-pugwash-owc)

Hi I attended a Te Ara Reo course at Te Waitawa in Invercargill last year with Anaru and Jan Ormsby who may be able to provide you with further information. Their email is andeejan@hotmail.com. Hope it helps, Paora.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 January, 2006 5:35 pm
robynml OWC
(@robynml-owc)

thanku very much for that info. Hopefully I'll find somethning out

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 January, 2006 6:04 am
Michelle Hawea OWC
(@michelle-hawea-owc)

Kia ora
I know Gaylene met her about fifteen years ago now. Her mum is Rangi and they used to live in Rotorua. My best mate has children to Gaylenes brother Andre. I think Gaylene is living in Aussie with the rest of her whanau. She was in Rotorua with her tane and children. I will get back to you when i find out her address.
ka kite
Michelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 May, 2006 11:24 am
Michelle Hawea OWC
(@michelle-hawea-owc)

Kia ora ano Robyn
If you go to about page 30 of this web site you will find that a Michael Morrison is searching for his whanau. Michael is a brother of Gaylenes. Their sister Nola has been replying to Michael and in there she says that Gaylene is living in Dunedin.
I hope this will help you in your search.
Michelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 May, 2006 10:26 am
andeejan OWC
(@andeejan-owc)

Kia ora
This is Jan Ormsby here in Invercargill.Unfortunately we don't know Gaylene as my husband is from the Waikato which is where the Ormsby's originate from. Its a very large in fact huge whanau and we are meeting new relations all the time.Good luck with your search and sorry we couldn't be more help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 September, 2007 12:26 am
Share: