Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PAEROA, Violet  

RSS
stubbornforgey OWC
(@stubbornforgey-owc)

Where are you girlfreind...
Can anyone help me find my very very best freind .
We both went to Auckland Girls Grammar and she lived a street away from me in Kingsland.
I had to leave at the end of 74 cos i thought i was getting fat but in actual fact i was hapu and lost contact of her since.I have been trying to find her ever since.
My last sighting of Violet was in 75 when she was walking home from school along Karangahape road..i was in a taxi.
My name then was Katrina Diaz.
I have never forgotten her .
I did once find an address in pendergrast,Mangere in 89.
If anyone can help me ..i would be overly grateful..i will teach u how to cook choccie covered noodles
Thank you

Posted : 29 September, 2005 2:14 pm
stubbornforgey OWC
(@stubbornforgey-owc)

I was just thinking that after all these years ..some poor bugga would of married her..
I have almost exhausted all avenues and was hoping that this site would lead me to her.
I made a promise to her back in 74 that I would stop at nothing to find her, when i left...or should i say..got booted out of A.G.G.S..lol.
Anyone know who em talking about plz?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2005 6:51 am
stubbornforgey OWC
(@stubbornforgey-owc)

soz !!
I want to keep this on the front page just in case..
em not going to give up untill i find her or at least somebody thats either related to that name.
I know (if memory serves me) she had 2 brothers..but dont quote me on that.We were in 3g and 4g together at auckland girls grammar.
kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 October, 2005 8:38 am
interplanetjanet
(@interplanetjanet)
Eminent Member

Have you tried www.Old.Friends.co.nz or www.Genesreunited.co.nz? -if you cant find her name there leave a message under "Lost and Found"
There may even be photos of your class available.
Good luck with your search.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 October, 2005 5:02 pm
stubbornforgey OWC
(@stubbornforgey-owc)

yes...i have been there thnx.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 October, 2005 7:53 am
Share: