Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PAORA, Hori Wanoa, PAUL George  

RSS
apaznuiz OWC
(@apaznuiz-owc)

Tena ano tatou katoa,

Have just learned that my cousin may also use the name Robert Nathan, or George Paul. He was last seen in Rotorua about 5-6 years ago, at a recruitment for a cruise ship. He also sold insurance, and lived mainly in Australia, or Auckland. This is a way long shot. Probably saw him last about 8-10years ago.

Posted : 14 November, 2006 8:15 pm
iraboyd@hotmail.com OWC
(@iraboydhotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

Tena ano tatou katoa,

Have just learned that my cousin may also use the name Robert Nathan, or George Paul. He was last seen in Rotorua about 5-6 years ago, at a recruitment for a cruise ship. He also sold insurance, and lived mainly in Australia, or Auckland. This is a way long shot. Probably saw him last about 8-10years ago.

Kia ora Apaznuiz,
Not sure if i've posted you b4 regarding Hori Wanoa PAORA. He has unclaimed maori land money to the amount of $1,247.12. If you do finally find him let him know bout his land monies as I think they hold on to it for 10 years and then it goes back to the government and that means 'no money'.
There is also land monies for the following:
Amy Paora - $311.05,
Karauna Paora II - $364.41,
Petera Paora - $587.65,
Rewi Paora - 1,030.22,
Tamihana Paora - $1,076.56,
Terenui Paora - $1,002.51,
Waaka Paora - $1,518.83,
and William Paora - $364.41.
If you know any of them, once again give them a friendly nudge and get them to update their details with the Maori Land Court or Maori Trustee Office.
Ma te waa,
Ko Ira tenei.

Edited by - iraboyd@hotmail.com on Nov 23 2006 8:09:28 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 November, 2006 8:00 pm
ngati_kuri@hotmail.com OWC
(@ngati_kurihotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia Ora for your mahi Ira!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 November, 2006 6:47 am
ngati_kuri@hotmail.com OWC