Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

PARATA Whanau  

arohaa OWC
(@arohaa-owc)

Hi
Trying to find some distant cuzzies of mine. Their surname is Parata/Pratt...fisrt names Sydney, Murray, Hema and Kingi. I know they live in the North Island...not sure of their age...maybe 30/40s. Their Fathers name is Matuakore Parata. Hope someone out there can help
Aroha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 November, 2004 8:42 pm
wesette OWC
(@wesette-owc)

Kia ora arohaa,
Have a sister in law that was married to a manu parata from moerewa/northland.Their are quite a few paratas up here so try the whangarei/northland phonebook
kia ora cuz
wesette

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 December, 2004 8:58 pm
gw OWC
(@gw-owc)

Kia ora Aroha
You may wish to contact Jack Parata. His father and Matuakore are first cousins. Jack can be contacted on 073252772. Goodluck.
gw

Edited by - gw on Mar 30 2005 7:23:35 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 March, 2005 9:35 am
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

Tena koe Arohaa

If you go to the top of this page, and click on Names being researched, and then type Parata in the names list, it will bring up 2 other postings for Parata.

You may find some further information in there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 March, 2005 8:29 pm
Rakairoa_Grace1 OWC
(@rakairoa_grace1-owc)

my tupuna wi parata is from te atiawa ki whakarongotai in waikanae, chur holla back

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 June, 2005 6:30 pm
kazziematazzie OWC
(@kazziematazzie-owc)

My Grandfathers name is Hamiora Kahi Wi parata
My understanding is that he is from Tahekeroa Marae in Taheke. Please if anyone has any information that can help me link up properly would be much appreciated.
Kia Ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 June, 2005 2:05 am
witewhiu OWC
(@witewhiu-owc)

Their was a Wiparata tangi at Taheke a couple of days ago.Try Ramsey Rd Taheke if you are passing or in the area.Or call in at the local.And Tiny Pikari he is the publician.He is a local and knows all of the whanau around that area.
Blessings!
Na,Wi.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 June, 2005 10:55 pm

Working

Please Login or Register