Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PATANGATA: whanau  

RSS
charlie5 OWC
(@charlie5-owc)

Trying to help my boys find their whakapapa. Their Koro is Titirahi Patangata born in Whakatane and Kuia was Lena Patangata (nee Wakefield) born in Patea. Can someone please help me with this?
Charlie

Posted : 01 July, 2006 8:19 pm
shannonp OWC
(@shannonp-owc)

Hi Charlie, I emailed you a few weeks ago but didn't get a reply. Go to this link to find out a little more:

http://www2.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=shannonpnz&view=9&rand=661120505

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 July, 2006 10:53 am
shannonp OWC
(@shannonp-owc)

Oh by the way....it's BY NO MEANS anywhere near complete.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 July, 2006 10:55 am
terehi OWC
(@terehi-owc)

The PATANGATA you want are from Te Teko. Listed in local telephone directory are PATANGATA K K, 30 Syme Cres. Kawerau - 07 323 4127 and PATANGATA S P, 25 Hydro Rd., Edgecumbe - 07 304 8066.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 December, 2006 2:43 pm
Share: