Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

PEHI, Walter: can anyone help me find my bestfriends biological father????  

Maori_Gurl OWC
(@maori_gurl-owc)

kia ora whanau,
im looking for a man called Walter pehea im not quite sure on the spelling as this is what my best friend thinks his name is spelt.
I am helping my best friend locate her biological father he should be in his 50's-60s and was born in the tologa bay area in the east coast so im guessing hes ngati porou.
He was working in the Taita pub in lower hutt area in the late 70s, early 80s.

If anyone could please help me and my friend that would be Tumeke!
she has just met her biologial mother a year ago after 23 years and she would really love to meet her father and know about her whakapapa as she has no knowledge of that what so ever.

kia ora whanau

Na Sarah

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 March, 2005 9:26 pm
Maori_Gurl OWC
(@maori_gurl-owc)

kia ora tatou the correct surname is Pehi - searchign for the Pehi whanau from Nga Puhi.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 April, 2005 9:19 pm
Ngaku OWC
(@ngaku-owc)

I am related to a Walter Pehi. Do you know if he lived in Auckland?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 May, 2005 5:09 pm
Maori_Gurl OWC
(@maori_gurl-owc)

thanks alot, have now found out the whereabouts of wlater pehi and the whanau.
cheers thanks everyone

kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 May, 2005 4:54 pm

Working

Please Login or Register