Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PIKARI, Nga Puhi - Info Please  

RSS
Pikari OWC
(@pikari-owc)

I would like to know if anyone has any information regarding my whanau. My parents were Mini and Hemi Pikari, Hemis parents - Roimata and Atu, Minis parents - Ngarangi and Tamati. My marae is Parawhenua. I have been told quite a few different stories re: my marae etc and are not quite sure which ones are correct. Would love to know anything about my whanau etc and appreciate a good contact name that I could possibly get in touch with to learn more.

Posted : 22 October, 2005 6:58 pm
crissy11 OWC
(@crissy11-owc)

Kia ora,

Im not sure how we'd be related but im sure that we are, ive heard heaps of different stories too, and am getting lost here dont know what to believe, i have posted up a topic with my info, my brother has some info but am not sure if it sounds right. I will contact you tomorrow my father may know of your whanau as he spent more time up there
then i did.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 October, 2005 4:43 am
Pikari OWC
(@pikari-owc)

Kia ora,

very happy to see a reply! I look forward to further correspondence with you, hopefully we will be able to make some sense of things.

P.Pikari

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 October, 2005 7:34 am
crissy11 OWC
(@crissy11-owc)

Kia ora Cous!

Yep I have'nt left as yet, sent you contact details in private message, either way can contact by email aswell, dads not up as yet its 5am here in australia he'll be up soon though!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 October, 2005 7:40 am
Pikari OWC
(@pikari-owc)

Well off to mahi for me, I look forward to our future emails!!

Take Care

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 October, 2005 7:42 am
biddysimon@hotmail.com OWC
(@biddysimonhotmail-com-owc)

quote:

Kia ora,

very happy to see a reply! I look forward to further correspondence with you, hopefully we will be able to make some sense of things.

P.Pikari

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 July, 2006 1:49 am
Share: