Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PITA Hoani Tautahi 2  

RSS
George Andy Gatipulu OWC
(@george-andy-gatipulu-owc)

Looking for my great grandparents.You no the old storey the old people pass on and we the mokopuna dont listern and we miss all the great stories and links 2 our tupuna. But as they say never 2 late
Please help THANKS
ps My g/f brother was the late Waipu Pita,Oliver who lived in Hastings and a sister in Hastings who married Tom Karena

Posted : 27 December, 2007 12:03 pm
maxt OWC
(@maxt-owc)

Kia ora George.
I am extended whanau to Waipu Pita, who lived most of his life in Mokau, Whangaruru. When his first wife, Aunty Putiputi died early, he remarried his second wife Marion. Their daughter Leanne now lives in Aussie, i think. But there are still children from the first marriage still alive. Uncle Waipu was our last surviving direct link back to Peter Antonio duMorar, the reknowned Portugese Whaler who settled on our coastal paradise of Whangaruru.
Good luck e hoa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 January, 2008 10:25 am
Share: