Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

POMARE koro or alamain?  

RSS
vanessa pomare OWC
(@vanessa-pomare-owc)

Text
kiaora, to anyone that may help me. I am vanessa pomare, my father is koro or Alamain pomare. I have 3 brothers, Alamain Pomare Melcom Pomare and Luwis Pomare and a sister Pracila Pomare. I am the youngest and to koros 2nd wife.
The last i know koro was still in Henderson Auckland and my brothers and sister were still living up north in Kaikohe, all with partners and children. The last time i saw them was 6 years ago and would love to know new address and phone numbers? i found my great aunty in the phone directory jane and shurly pomare living in omania? and she just told me the news of my brother melcome...R.I.P. she also has lost contact and could not help me further. plz if you know any of these people contact me and let me know.

Posted : 25 April, 2007 10:10 pm
Rev OWC
(@rev-owc)

Kia ora Vanessa,i have just come across your panui,as i have just become a member of the Whakapapa Club and see you have come to loose ends in trying to locate your Whanau,so in say this,if their is anyway i can help(with your bless) can you contact me at[ primeownernz@hotmail.com ]in Tamaki Makaurau, i see if i can track down any information you request in relations to locating your next to kin for you.(Rev to ingoa) Kia ora koutou Noho ora mai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 May, 2007 11:41 pm
Share: