Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

PONI, Wati: Looking for Daughter of Wati  

Piki OWC
(@piki-owc)

Kia ora...

Im trying to find the daughter of my uncle WATI PONI formally of Sydney Australia, from information that i have it sounds like she might be living in Palmerston North unsure if that is true...im just guessing this part now but i think she was born in Aussie and moved over here date unknown..age im guessing early 30's?????

I know i am cliching at straws here but i really do need to find her...

Reading what was handed to me today is that my uncle always sent money back to her every christmas..i really dont know what else to do or go as im going on what i have information ive read.

Sincerley Piki

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Mar 07 2005 10:16:33 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 February, 2005 8:26 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora Piki,

Maybe if you give us the name of your uncle's daughter, someone may be able to help you

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 February, 2005 6:03 am
Piki OWC
(@piki-owc)

Kia Ora Poutokomanaea,

Thank you for your reply and so sorry it has taken me this long to get back...

Well i really havent got anything to go on at all no name, date of birth nothing i was just hoping that maybe my uncle daughter or someone from her family might look in on this site and spot his name

And to honest im not even sure if he really did have a daughter im just going on by what information that was given to me.

Sincerly Piki

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 February, 2005 12:51 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora ano,

Have you the address that he used to send money to? If so, then you could try writing to there and see what they can tell you, if anything.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 March, 2005 2:15 pm

Working

Please Login or Register