Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

POTATAU-BROWN, Parahuka  

RSS
Tanya OWC
(@tanya-owc)

Kia Ora

I am looking for my great grandfather Parahuka Potatau Brown. He resided in Pukekohe and was married to Maria Stella Hanna Potatau. They gave birth to my grandmother, Mabel Miho Brown on the 4 of October 1931. Any help would be much appreciated.

Posted : 12 August, 2005 3:48 pm
Boomboom OWC
(@boomboom-owc)

Kia Ora Tanya
Im Brian Sadler born 1965 in Papakura. My mum was Margaret Sadler nee Potatau born 9/1/42 in Pukekohe raised in Motukaraka up North.Her mum was Hoana Wati Heretini Potatau and father was Parahuka Potatau Brown. Mums sisters i can remember now deceased were Aunt Molly married to uncle Joe Hauraki,Aunty Milly married to Hone Harris,Aunty Peno married to Dave Harris, Uncle Harris, Uncle Ruku, and my mum said she had a sister named Mabel who lived in Wellington.I have a list of her bros and sisters i will hunt them out and have a look. We are decendants of Potatau Te Whero Whero as i say you would be too. Would be good to hear back from you

Arohanui

Brian
Brian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 August, 2006 11:54 pm
Share: