Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

raianihia karaka clark  

RSS
pawarenga2007 OWC
(@pawarenga2007-owc)

my grandfathers name is spelt raianihia karaka grandmother name martha wipiti karaka they had sons an there names were thomas hina clark,joseph (joey)clark,william (willie)clark, there daughters names were ramona(mo)takanui clark,and elizabeth rita clark.If anyone knows my grand parents tupana etc please contact me,i will be over at okato 2weeks time end of july 2006 i have a meeting with ray komene ngarotata he is my long lost cuzzy.

Posted : 22 June, 2006 12:12 pm
Te Paetahi OWC
(@te-paetahi-owc)

quote:

my grandfathers name is spelt raianihia karaka grandmother name martha wipiti karaka they had sons an there names were thomas hina clark,joseph (joey)clark,william (willie)clark, there daughters names were ramona(mo)takanui clark,and elizabeth rita clark.If anyone knows my grand parents tupana etc please contact me,i will be over at okato 2weeks time end of july 2006 i have a meeting with ray komene ngarotata he is my long lost cuzzy.

I responded to your panui in another area.

Our koroua was Hoani Kitakita who married Oriwia. They had Merenako who married Te Rangiahuta Pamariki Paaka (my whanau) and Takanui plus one other whose name I forget. According to our whanau tradition, Takanui married Tukihono Wipiiti and had Te Whanaupani (Bunny) Wipiiti who is buried in the Te Puni Street Urupa in Petone. I think he was Martha's father.

After Tukihono died she married Tame Mokena. You can follow up on that branch with Paul Morgan who is the chair of the Wakatu Incorporation based in Nelson.

The sister whose name I forget married a Mason from Motueka. The Kitakita side of your whakapapa is purely the Ngati Tawhirikura hapu of Te Atiawa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 January, 2007 6:10 pm
Share: