Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

RANAPIA, Mihaka  

diamond OWC
(@diamond-owc)

Kia Ora,i am looking for my nanny's whanau.Her Father was Mihaka Ranapia who married Mere Hoipo.Her name is Rupapa Ranapia,they lived at Opape,Opotiki.Her mother is buried at Iwitia,Wairoa.Any info would be grateful.Kia Ora.

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Apr 12 2005 2:39:11 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 March, 2005 11:58 am
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora Diamond,

If you go to www.familysearch.org and go to search, put Ranapia in the Last name and set the country to New Zealand, you will find listings for the Ranapia whanau, including a listing for Mikaha Ranapia.

Note, not all information in that site is accurate, but it is a good place to start.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 April, 2005 2:43 pm
Kaye-Kaye OWC
(@kaye-kaye-owc)

Kia Ora
My Great Grandmother was Te Ao (Annie) Ranapia, daughter of Kohi Ranapia and Keita Rewita of Opape
her tangi was in 1982 she died at the age of 82'
my nanny had tried to give us the names of all there siblings mostly girls but mentioned that there was a son in there whos children and moko still strong at Opape. Please contact my Nanny Wai ph: 07 3156462 for more info as i feel that she can help you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 November, 2005 9:53 am
DaMaoriz OWC
(@damaoriz-owc)

kia ora ..

datz mi whanau 2.. jus putin in my 5centz.. OOO 10centz (dea no 5centz now!) lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 November, 2007 11:11 am

Working

Please Login or Register