Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RANGITAAWA WHANAU  

RSS
ataahua@hotmail.com OWC
(@ataahuahotmail-com-owc)

Rangitaawa Whaanu:
Thank you Misxtactic for giving me a contact in regards to the Rangitaawa Whanau. I appreciate that.
However does anyone of the Rangitaawa whanau have an email address trhat I may have to get in touch with the whwnau, it would be wonderful just to koorero via email and to share what we have on the subject.

na Bea

Posted : 15 May, 2006 8:59 am
Manawa_Timu_Ngaati_Kahungunu
(@manawa_timu_ngaati_kahungunu)

Tena koe Bea

If you go on to the site www.oldfriends.co.nz and write in the name "Rangitaawa" it will come up with a few of them,Aunty Pera would probably be your best bet.bellepete@clear.net.nz

Kia ora!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 May, 2006 1:40 pm
Starlight OWC
(@starlight-owc)

to whom this may concern i am teresa roberts nee:rangitaawa my parents are hone arama & hineuta nita rangitaawa the people who really compiled the reunion book you speak of was our cousin piere munro who you can contact through the nz police and my brother eric rangitaawa ph 078439278 hamilton ka kite ano teresa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 August, 2006 10:43 am
Share: