Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RAWHITI  

RSS
Needhelp OWC
(@needhelp-owc)

My name is Herena Ward, My mother's name was josephine Douyere her maiden name was Rawhiti, She passed away when i was 3 and im trying to find any whanau of her's!! Ive only met one of her sister's ad i only know her nick name which is smiley. I know she was born in auckland and her iwi is ngati whatua! I have two kids of my own and would really love to know more about my mother's whanau.. Any help would be gratefull!!

Posted : 30 October, 2006 11:22 pm
Hinga Whanau
(@hinga-whanau)

Kia ora Herena,

Does Martha Rawhiti ring a bell? Her parents were Paddy and Elaine Rawhiti. If so drop me a line and I'll send your details to my brother who has married in to the whanau.

Also, don't forget to check up on www.oldfriends.co.nz and www.familysearch.org. You could even try www.justice.govt.nz and search through the Maori Land Court if you haven't already.

All the best in your continued search.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 October, 2006 11:52 pm
Hinga Whanau
(@hinga-whanau)

Oh, and also try Gail at abzj_06@hotmail.com who was kind enough to help with my enquiries. Her eldest sister married in to the whanau and may be able to provide some invaluable assistance.

Cheers,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2006 12:04 am
abzjames liked
lnhawe OWC
(@lnhawe-owc)

Kia Ora My name is Eno Hawe My Great Grandfathers Name is Kahutotara Tearoha Enoka Rawhiti His Wife my Grandmothers Name is Tehiira Rawhiti Unknown Maiden Name right now Still would Love to fill in the Gaps.If Any body could help it would greatly appreciated

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 November, 2006 3:54 pm
abzjames
(@abzjames)

email changed I forgot my password.

509abby@gmail.com

My eldest sister married Horomona Rawhiti, and dor aone reason his siblings keeps stealing us from my parents for the weekends.

abz

such old posts 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 March, 2018 2:40 pm
Share: