Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RAWIRI  

RSS
IM_A_LOST_RAWIRI OWC
(@im_a_lost_rawiri-owc)

Hi, im a bit stuck here. My father is Dave Rawiri from Arapuni. He lives in australia and i have had no contact with him. I am trying to find out a bit about his family so i can let my daughters know a bit about their extended family. I know his mother was pearl rawiri nee edwards/berryman and his father was barney rawiri. Any helpers

Posted : 23 February, 2007 12:36 pm
daveketi OWC
(@daveketi-owc)

hi,my name is David Keti
Rawiri from Waikato are my fathers Family,all from Waingaro-Whatawhata area.i know
there are Rawiri family living down in Wellington
look in the phone book,and if any one knows george or John Rawiri,they may have some information.
hope this helps if not give me a call on (06)3561649 or i can call

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 February, 2007 2:33 pm
IM_A_LOST_RAWIRI OWC
(@im_a_lost_rawiri-owc)

Thanks David,
My fathers daughters used to live here in wainui, wellington but didnt want anything to do with me. i may just end up giving you a call.
Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 February, 2007 8:44 am
daveketi OWC
(@daveketi-owc)

hey thats cool,give me a buss!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 February, 2007 11:43 pm
Nature OWC
(@nature-owc)

HI there im just wondring if that is the same rawiri whanau that lived in Mangere in the 80s. if so our whanau knew them as we use to live 2 doors down from them. if this is the same whanau we recently saw the father in Auckland and i have forgotten his name but his wife was Margaret and they had sons just to name some, i remember a Barney, Tama and Micheal i think or was it David. anyway if this is the whanau my mother would be able to help you out

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 March, 2007 7:33 pm
Glen_Wright OWC
(@glen_wright-owc)

Kia Ora my name is Glen Wright (nee) Rawiri, the person you are looking for is my first cousin. For more information please contact me on (04)9735479

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 March, 2007 5:17 pm
huriepbo@hotmail.com OWC
(@huriepbohotmail-com-owc)

Kia ora Lost Rawiri.,
Just to let you know you are no longer lost.,
You now have whanau in the Bay of Plenty. Mt Maunganui, Tauranga

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 April, 2007 2:04 am
GPT OWC
(@gpt-owc)

Kia ora

There was some Rawiri's that lived in President Ave, Papakura back in the 80's. Their fathers name was Toi (David) and his wife was Val. They had 3 children - Trinity, Nicky and David. I also know Willy Rawiri who lives in Valentine St, Papakura. He is from Kaiaua.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 May, 2007 12:01 am
da mad Maori OWC
(@da-mad-maori-owc)

Kia Ora Lost Rawiri.

I was adopted by a Jack and Mihi Hemara from Otorohanga. My step-mums,[Mihi]maiden name was Mihi Rawiri. She had a sister Betty, and two brothers, Deedo and "baby boy".
Their fathers and mothers name were Peho, and Mangu-Mangu Rawiri.[second wife].
The Rawiri's I refer to, are from Otewa, just out of Otorohanga.
A proud Maniapoto family.
Peho had a lot to to with accompanying King Koriki around in his time of reign.
You can contact my sister in Hamilton on 078477739 for more information if you have nowhere else to turn.
Hope you find what you're looking for, as I am just beginning my search.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 May, 2007 5:58 pm
taiga
(@taiga)
Trusted Member

ea mean maori mean

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 May, 2007 10:01 pm
antoinette turdeich OWC
(@antoinette-turdeich-owc)

try the dargaville fone book

ReplyQuote