Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Renata,Patu...Kereama,Taumata  

RSS
mohaka_man OWC
(@mohaka_man-owc)

trying to find imformation regarding my uncle Patu Renata who was married to Taumata Myra Kereama of fielding...their children were Raiha Riingi Renata and Manuel Renata we believe that patu passed on in 1968 and Taumata passed in 1998...can anyone help us with any imformation please

Posted : 08 May, 2006 9:02 pm
Ira Corlett OWC
(@ira-corlett-owc)

quote:

trying to find imformation regarding my uncle Patu Renata who was married to Taumata Myra Kereama of fielding...their children were Raiha Riingi Renata and Manuel Renata we believe that patu passed on in 1968 and Taumata passed in 1998...can anyone help us with any imformation please

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 July, 2007 6:41 pm
Ira Corlett OWC
(@ira-corlett-owc)

quote:

Kia ora, sorry I think I just sent you a blank message. I am related to Myra Renata. My name is Ira Puhi Wahine Corlett and I am but I'm not sure exactly how. If you reply, I'll do the homework and find out heaps more for ya. My mother's name is Myra Taumata also. She was named after Nani Myra. Originally my mother was to be adopted but those plans changed. She lived in the beautiful Tokorangi valley about 15 mins out of Feilding. We always used to visit her with my mother when we were kids. Her husband must have passed on before I knew him. Nani Myra was a woman of mana and respect. She shared her knowledge with us whenever we wanted her too. She was kind and welcoming and everyone here really misses her.
Ka kite ano
Ira

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 July, 2007 6:48 pm
Share: