Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

REYNOLDS / WILLIAMS  

RSS
Phebs OWC
(@phebs-owc)

Kia ora Seeking whelp to find this whanau
The whanau comes from around Ohaewai. My friends name is Bobby Reynolds, he said his grandmother’s maiden name was Williams. We are wanting information on both names. Bobby is part Niuean and part Maori and he wants to get to know his Maori side ( Reynolds, Williams ) Bobby is disabled and in a wheelchair and wants to meet his whanau on his dads side. If you can help it would be much appreciated.

Posted : 11 July, 2005 4:23 pm
Phebs OWC
(@phebs-owc)

Reynolds/Williams whanau Ohaewai area. Please can someone help my friend on his journey to find his whanau he so desperately wants to meet and be a part of. Any help will be appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 July, 2005 10:03 pm
Leahw
(@leahw)

Williams is a very common name; it's like a SMITH in the phone book. There are Williams' from Kenana Marae and Oturu Marae. Maybe you should log onto www.oldfriends.co.nz and do a search on the marae's near Ohaeawai area. You can leave notices for help in there too.
Hope this helps somehow.
Goodluck with your search,
Leah
PS: What is his mother's first name or father's first name?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 July, 2005 11:39 pm
Phebs OWC
(@phebs-owc)

thanks for the advice Leah .I'll try and get his mums name to you.
hei Kona Phebs

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 July, 2005 5:32 pm
Share: