Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RIKITI  

RSS
roberta OWC
(@roberta-owc)

KIA ORA, I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF ANY RIKITIS FROM THE ROTORUA, MANOEKA IN TE PUKE AREA,WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THAT SIDE OF MY WHANAU. MY FATHERS NAME IS CHARLIE RIKITI, MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME IS PUKEHUIA LOUISA RIKITI(NEE CLARKE).DO NOT KNOW MY KOROS NAME AS HE DIED YEARS BEFORE I WAS BORN.I DO KNOW THAT I HAVE WHANAU LIVING IN MANOEKA AND ROTORUA. IF YOU COULD HELP ME IT WOULD BE AWSOME.
KA KITE
ROBERTA.

Posted : 15 November, 2005 12:08 am
rgaden@reconx.net.nz OWC
(@rgadenreconx-net-nz-owc)

Kia Ora Roberta,
You may not know me, but I even know both your mother and father indeed. I also know your grandmother and grandfather as well as your great grandfather. Yes you are right about the passing of your great-grandfather who was a wonderful man who brought me up in Manoeka TePuke in the early 70's up until the early 80's when he passed on. If you like more info, I'll try my best to answer them as honest as can be! Just email me and we could go on from there alright.
Ka kite Roberta.
Rawinia Hohaia-Gaden

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 November, 2005 6:38 pm
bondi_moon OWC
(@bondi_moon-owc)

Kia Ora Roberta, I do know of the Rikiti whanau from Okere Falls/Otaramarae area,Rotorua.I know there is uncle Jack and wife aunty May,uncle Sonny and wife aunty Zoe.Uncle Jacks children are Binnie(son)and Aroha.Uncle Sonny children are Mary,Margaret,Juju,Abe,there are a few more, but these are the ones that i can remeber.Mary lives over here in Melbourne Australia.Margaret still lives at the home stead looking after aunty,and they are listed in the Rotorua phone book.I hope this might be of some help to u.
Ka Kite
ISOBEL TAIATINI

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 May, 2006 10:10 pm
ldsangel OWC
(@ldsangel-owc)

Kia ora koutou
I would like to add to Isobel's reply as some of the names are familiar to me. I am also looking for whanau on my mothers side. Her maiden name was Josephine Rikiti. She was brought up by Koro Sone and Nana May. They also had Hone, Moke, Binnie, Aroha and Sonia. Hone married Zena and until recently they looked after Nana Kath (Nana Mays sister) in the old homestead down at Okere. Aunty Zena passed away and now only Uncle Hone and some of his tamariki are in the homestead.
I am also looking for information about my mother's real mother - Mamaeroa Punga - if anyone can help please.
Kia ora ra
Angela Palalagi (nee Tairua)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 May, 2007 10:06 pm
Share: