Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RONGARONGA / PAKIHAU.I AM LOOKING FOR LEANNE AND CHANELL  

RSS
prettyappletree OWC
(@prettyappletree-owc)

Does any one know of a Leanne Rongaronga and a Chanell Pakihau who use to go to papakura interme in the 1985-86.We use to be in MR Warmsleys class,and hang out together.We all lived in papakura until i moved and we lost contact.Plus does any one know of a Renee mitchell who use to go to Red hill prim school in the early 1980,and
has abrother arron mitchell.It would be great if any one knows of any of them and away for me to contact.

KIA ORA...

Posted : 05 June, 2007 11:51 pm
azzarian
(@azzarian)

Kia Ora,

I did see Leanne last year as she use to go to a gym in Papakura that I worked at. Not to sure if she is still a current member. Renee' mother Sue use to bring paper & cardboard into work as she was a supplier. I think her mother is still in Papakura. I will see if I can track down some info for you, get back to you soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 June, 2007 1:33 pm
azzarian
(@azzarian)

Hi there again,
Renee is on old friends under Papakura High School. Just added her to my list of friends.
Cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 June, 2007 6:03 pm
prettyappletree OWC
(@prettyappletree-owc)

Kia ora Azzarian,
Hi mel hea thanks for that bit of info about leanne and renee,sorri its taken awhile to get back to you but this dam old computer has been asleep(notworking)It would be real cool to get hold of old friends,we haven't had contact for yearrrs,me leanne chanell have had this peggy promise thing we made up wen we were younger,we would all get togeather wen older and hire acampervan and travell the north island.(lets see if they remember that one)but thanks once again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 July, 2007 3:52 pm
prettyappletree OWC
(@prettyappletree-owc)

Hi Azzarian,
MEL here jus thought id ask you what you men't by you added renee to your list of friends,Im still learning how to use computers and sites,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 July, 2007 3:28 pm
Retimana OWC
(@retimana-owc)
Eminent Member

Google search the internet for "OLD FRIENDS" site. Register yourself on the site and you will find others that you may know as they have attended the same schools and work places that you did, or else share similar iwi connections.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 July, 2007 8:27 pm
Share: