Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

ROPATA TUPUTORO  

RSS
gavin OWC
(@gavin-owc)

KATARINA ANY INFO BOUT MY NAN WHERE HER FAMILY FROM AND WHO SHE IS AND MY KORO TO PETER MANU TAPUTORO FROM THE WANGNUI RIVER MY MUM IS SARAH PHILLIPS THE DAUGHTER OF PETER AND KATARINA I HOPE THIS HELPS I CANT FIND ANY MORE INFO CAUSE I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ELS THATS WHY IM IN THE NET

Posted : 26 September, 2005 5:29 pm
polarmix OWC
(@polarmix-owc)

Hi.my family has a connection to the Taputoro family,my aunt Maraea might know of you nan.
I will get in touch with her she is not online and she doesn't have a telephone so it will be a coupla days before I get back to her.
Veronica

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 February, 2006 2:05 am
clivet
(@clivet)

If I may share this from the Mormon family search;
so it can't be proved for sure but may help;

Kureruhia Taputoro & his wife had Riini Taputoro

William Reid Chadwick & Maraea Wikitoa (Te Peo} had Hera Waikauri Chadwick

Riini Taputoro & Hera Waikauri Chadwick had several children, one of whom was Manu Taputoro about 1895

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 May, 2006 6:02 pm
lucy phillips OWC
(@lucy-phillips-owc)

[quote]
KATARINA ropata i just wont to if any one knows where she from she ma nan im not sure if that her real last name but she might have another last name te kaho married peter munu im real wont info on ma nan she could be from taranaki or east coast i just dont know lucy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 May, 2007 4:06 pm
Cynthia Taputoro OWC
(@cynthia-taputoro-owc)

Katarina Ropata daughter of Wiremu and Rihi Ropata
Born at Tawata near Taumaranui
Married Peter Manu Taputoro youngest of 7 children of Hera and Ruiha
Katarinas father had 1 brother who died in a boating accident up the Wanganui River he has 1 daughter still alive. will get permission to give her address

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 July, 2007 9:17 pm
phayef OWC
(@phayef-owc)

im related 2 the tapz

Katarina Ropata married Peter Manu Taputoro..
He Had Jerry(Heremia) who married Maree Buckland frum HaWERA(Taranaki) had 5 KidZ..

Mare(Melbourne)-Gerald(Whanganui)-Danny(NewPlymouth)-Joseph(ChCh)-Lorrain(Cambridge)-...

Nanny Maraea Livez NeXT door 2 Gerald(Whanganui) hur Nephew..She is a SiSter 2 Jerry

Sum of the Whakapapa kan b lookd at n the Maori Land Courtz

P.S Mi muthaz telling Me2 ryt ths!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 October, 2007 9:53 pm
phayef OWC
(@phayef-owc)

Im related2 the Tapz

He Had Jerry(Heremia) who married Maree Buckland frum HaWERA(Taranaki) had 5 KidZ..

Mare(Melbourne)-Gerald(Whanganui)-Danny(NewPlymouth)-Joseph(ChCh)-Lorrain(Cambridge)-...

Sum of the whakaPapa kan b found n The MaoriLand Courtz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 October, 2007 9:55 pm
lucy phillips OWC
(@lucy-phillips-owc)

quote:

im related 2 the tapz

Nanny Maraea Livez NeXT door 2 Gerald(Whanganui) hur Nephew..She is a SiSter 2 Jerry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 October, 2007 8:07 pm
lucy phillips OWC
(@lucy-phillips-owc)

quote:

im related 2 the tapz

thank u for the info im lucy phillips i live in hawera (naki) do you know of any of nanny katarina brothers or sisters or any of her others in the ropata family

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 October, 2007 8:10 pm
lucy phillips OWC
(@lucy-phillips-owc)

quote:

Katarina Ropata daughter of Wiremu and Rihi Ropata
Born at Tawata near Taumaranui
Married Peter Manu Taputoro youngest of 7 children of Hera and Ruiha
Katarinas father had 1 brother who died in a boating accident up the Wanganui River he has 1 daughter still alive. will get permission to give her address

thank you that would be good and too know ma nan whanau i live in hawera in taranaki with kids and ma partner gavin we both work at the chesse factory in eltham for fonterra so if you get back too me with the address it would be loverly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 November, 2007 6:52 pm
a.giacon OWC
(@a-giacon-owc)

Maraea Te Peo ( Wikitoa) was the child of Taringa Kuri -Te Kaea of Ngati Tama and Maraea Wikitoa Te Peo 1.
Maraea Te Peo 1 Then married Samuel Howard. She was from Te Aithaunui A Paparangi - ngati Ruaka Hapu.
I am descended from the second marriage.
Regards

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 March, 2008 10:41 pm
Share: