Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Rua  

RSS
mysteryrua OWC
(@mysteryrua-owc)

Kia Ora. My name is paretai rua and would like to hear from any whanau i have around aotearoa. I am the eldest of 3 and have 2 younger twin brothers. I only know whanau i grew up with but know i have alot more whanau out there somewhere.
Looking for the rua whanau from bay of plenty, waimana, matahi.
Kia Ora.

Posted : 21 January, 2007 1:46 pm
wenoman
(@wenoman)

kia ora,im from Ngati Mahanga,we have the Rua whanau in our mix.This is the phone number for my uncle Maurice Rua(if you dont know him)(07)829 8612,hes awesome guy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 October, 2007 11:28 am
sally tanirau OWC
(@sally-tanirau-owc)

Re. mysteryrua

my name is marama, family name is rua. i was brought up in mataahi,waimana and murupara. Pera rua was my grand mother in mataahi and Puhi is my great grand mother. they have a short movie coming out about her life in mataahi.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 April, 2008 8:39 pm
rlee OWC
(@rlee-owc)
Eminent Member

kiaora I used to know kelly and harry Rua, from Paeroa, can't remember the parents names.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 April, 2008 9:24 pm
Maumoana OWC
(@maumoana-owc)

mysteryrua,

The library mught be a good place to start.
2 books 'Te Waimana' and 'Mihaia' are about Rua Kenana the ancestor of the Rua Family. His first name is the Surname.
And there is whakapapa of his union to several wives and their children.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 April, 2008 2:04 pm
Share: