Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RUDOLF/ RUDOLPH  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
hihi OWC
(@hihi-owc)

Kia ora tena koe,
I,m trying to trace whakapapa for my young son, he has never met his father and unfortunately I have very limited information on him and his whereabouts now , but for my son,s sake , would like to be able to piece something together for him for his future identity and wairua. I have tried researching the name but no matches were found , but if anyone has any information on the family , I would be greatly appreciative .

arohanui

kerry

Posted : 20 October, 2005 8:02 pm
stubbornforgey OWC
(@stubbornforgey-owc)

Rudolphs...yes..i know the whanau well.
They are plastered all over south auckland and up north..Moerewa etc.
My grandfather (jack diaz..originally from Chile)
lived with Kate Rudolph , in partnership..as far as i know..not legally married.(both deceased)
However..the children ..Benji..Quentin...Girly (late) have family in Mangere.Beji better known as Manny was the only rudolph to take on the Diaz name.There are 2 more daughters Sirikit is in Panmure..and Roxanne is in Mt Wellington..they were whangai.There is a huge extended family.
What was your partners name??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 October, 2005 9:16 am
hohaia2 OWC
(@hohaia2-owc)
Eminent Member

Tena koe Kerry

Try the alternative name for this whanau RURAWHE in your search.

All the best!

Hohaia

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 October, 2005 9:47 am
hihi OWC
(@hihi-owc)

Thankyou both for your replies , I will try Rurawhe , Hohaia , thankyou 🙂
I don,t want to name him publically as I feel this is a sensitive matter and I respect his privacy , however if you have another private contact address we may be able to exchange some more information , discreetly 🙂

Nga mihi ana korua

kerry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 October, 2005 11:42 am
kitten OWC
(@kitten-owc)

kiaora the rudolph whanau originated in kaeo 3 brothers (Germans)each married maori woman from the north. the family are strong in pawarenga.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 November, 2005 9:12 pm
hihi OWC
(@hihi-owc)

Kiaora Kitten, thankyou for that info, no wonder the family,s so big !!

kerry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 November, 2005 10:06 pm
Billi Jo Morgan OWC
(@billi-jo-morgan-owc)

Kia Ora hihi, i know some of the rudolph whanau are from Taumarunui, the marae where some of them lay is Hia Kaitupeka. some of the whanau live in west auckland that i know of. an aunty of mine is a descendant of the rudolph whanau, her mothers sisters names i know of are, the late Gwen and Chikma. I hope that may help a bit...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 February, 2006 6:35 pm
sonujewels2003 OWC
(@sonujewels2003-owc)

Kia Ora

My tipuna was Wihelm Rudolph. I am the fourth generation of Peti Rurawhe who married Henry KING.
They had Wiremu Naihi KING who married Ruhaina PETERS. The RUDOLPH/RURAWHE whanau are in the far North in Pawarenga area.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 June, 2006 10:25 pm
Matangirau OWC
(@matangirau-owc)

Tena Koe e hoa,
I helped compile some Rudolph whakapapa back in 2001 with my ex-Mother inlaw.And as stated earlier by another member Wilheim Rudolph was the tupuna who had two wives,which is why you have one lot in Kaeo(Pupuke) and another in Pawerenga(Hokianga).You may find necessary info at Te Runanga O Whangaroa(Kaeo) if that failes then locate Te Huia Marae in Pupuke via email or whatever.Te Huia Marae is the Rudolph's marae in Kaeo.Alternatively there is uncle Jock Rudolph in Glendene there in Auckland or I'm sure will awhi you,or alternatively uncle Bully (William) Rudolph in Otahuhu both will be found in the white pages up there.Please feel free to email me at bpmustang at hotmail .com or ngatikaawau at yahoo .com.Good luck in your search and if I can help I will glady do so.Regards,Bill Te Awa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 June, 2006 10:45 am
Matangirau OWC
(@matangirau-owc)

PS:Should have stated before,that Te Huia marae and Te Runanga O Whangaroa can both be located @ old friends.com under marae section.Also in respect of Billy Jo comment about Rudolph in Taumaranui,yes that is correct however they ended up there via one Ropata Rudolph who is the father of Gwen and Chickma whom was stated.They ended up there via marriage and it is not Rudolph whenua so to speak.Hope this helps,and good luck in your mahi.Bill Te Awa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 June, 2006 5:05 pm
kokomama OWC
(@kokomama-owc)

quote:

Rudolphs...yes..i know the whanau well.
They are plastered all over south auckland and up north..Moerewa etc.
My grandfather (jack diaz..originally from Chile)
lived with Kate Rudolph , in partnership..as far as i know..not legally married.(both deceased)
However..the children ..Benji..Quentin...Girly (late) have family in Mangere.Beji better known as Manny was the only rudolph to take on the Diaz name.There are 2 more daughters Sirikit is in Panmure..and Roxanne is in Mt Wellington..they were whangai.There is a huge extended family.
What was your partners name??

REGARDING THIS POST... KATE RUDOLPH (MY GRANDMOTHER) HAD 1 MORE DAUGHTER THAT YOU FAILED TO MENTION, SHE IS MY MOTHER - ANNA TAIPARI aka DANNY, MARRIED TO TONGAN BORN TEVITA/DAVID LUI. NANA KATE'S PARENTS WERE PARAIRE RUDOLPH/RURAWHE AND RIRIA MARSH/MAIHI. ROXANNE IS MY HALF SISTER. ROXANNE AND SIRIKIT ALONG WITH NANA KATE ALL TOOK YOUR GRANDFATHER'S SURNAME OF DIAZ. BENJI AND QUENTIN ARE ACTUALLY THE SONS OF GIRLY.
I DONT MEAN TO SOUND RUDE, BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL YOUR INFO CORRECT BEFORE POSTING IT ONLINE AS THESE KIND OF MISTAKES CAN OFFEND THOSE INVOLVED...LIKE MY MOTHER WAS WHEN SHE SAW YOUR POST. KIA ORA.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 June, 2007 3:41 am
Koko OWC
(@koko-owc)

Kia ora Kerry

What is his name? If you dont mind me asking.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 June, 2007 10:34 pm
Pikimaui OWC
(@pikimaui-owc)

Kia ora Kerry
I know of the Rurawhe whanau who reside in Whanganui. I do not wish to post anything online about the whanau, but if you think one of these may help you, drop into my profile send me an email, otherwise good luck in your mission.
There is nothing worse than growing up without an inkling of who or where your whanau are.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 June, 2007 9:08 pm
rakete66 OWC
(@rakete66-owc)

Kia Ora Kerry

1 of my Nana married a RUDOLPH. He too was from up North. His name was Bill Rudolph and his wife, (my grand aunty) was from Waikato and she was a Patariki

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 June, 2007 6:50 pm
mityjescha OWC
(@mityjescha-owc)

Kia Ora, I am a rudolph from kaeo, if yu can tell me roughly his age then i may be able to help, i also have a friend who is also a rudolph who is from pawerenga who might also be able to help, one thing i do know for sure is that all the rudolph family come from up north. please email me and i will help as much as i can, my great grandfather Hemi Rudolph whom married my great grandmother celia piripi and had 11 children of which one is my grandmother Olga Rudolph who had my mother, plus two younger sisters and two younger brothers. God Bless and good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 December, 2007 8:12 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: