Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RUDOLPH jim  

RSS
taylor retter OWC
(@taylor-retter-owc)

Hi there, i am looking for any information that anyone may have on JIM RUDOLPH he was a fisheries inspector.
i am looking for information for this will help me to understand more about my Great Uncle!
thanks

Posted : 11 May, 2007 6:48 pm
blyme1 OWC
(@blyme1-owc)

Kia ora Taylor
I knew Heather who is Jims daughter. She had a son Jerome George to my cousin Paul Kepa from Te Teko in the Bay of Plenty. Jerome now lives up the North Island, where, I do not know. Jerome's surname is under Kepa or Kakara. Last I heard of Jerome was that has a wife and three daughters but that was a few years back now. Hope that this small info helps
Dr

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 May, 2007 1:24 am
taylor retter OWC
(@taylor-retter-owc)

Hey!!
Oh thanks yes Heather is my Aunty that ocasionally see and Jerome my cousin (dont see him that much)
Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 May, 2007 9:41 am
taylor retter OWC
(@taylor-retter-owc)

i acutali think Jerome has 5 or 6 kids now!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 May, 2007 9:46 am
Share: