Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RUDOLPH/RURAWHE whanau  

RSS
bill rudolph
(@bill-rudolph)

Interested in contacting any whanau re the Rudolph whakapapa, specifically the decendants of John Rudolph and Apikaiira Rapata or his second marriage to a ? Hunt (christian name unknown).

Also the decendants of Maraea/Maria Rudolph who married a Sam Slade and also possibly a Leo Le Couster

Posted : 25 October, 2005 3:33 pm
Ambrosia OWC
(@ambrosia-owc)

Need more information I know some Rudolphs who are in West Auckland How old is your son etc.. I knew a Bill Rudolph who had a family of ten children who are still living.

Why are you searching for the Rudolphs?

Edited by - steven on Nov 08 2005 5:31:54 PM

Edited by - steven on Nov 20 2005 6:28:40 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 October, 2005 10:06 pm
hohaia2 OWC
(@hohaia2-owc)
Eminent Member

There is a book written by Margaret Mutu on the teachings of McCully Matiu [of Ngati Kahu].
The title is: TE WHANAU MOANA - Nga kaupapa me nga tikanga Customs and protocols

I refer to pages 87 & 88 from the book.
It has a whakapapa of Rapata and Hariata and their daughter, Pakete whom married Hone Rurawhe [Rudolph].
Pakete and Hone's issue were:
1. Miriama Rudolph
2. Meri Rudolph
3. Reid Rudolph
4. Isaac #1 Rudolph
5. Isaac #2 Rudolph
6. Robert [Bob] Rudolph

You can purchase this book via your local bookshop, and/or obtain it from your local library.
All the best!

Na Hohaia.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 November, 2005 10:58 pm
hohaia2 OWC
(@hohaia2-owc)
Eminent Member

Thought I'd throw this in also...
Hariata was a mokopuna of Nepia Te Morenga [a.k.a. Te Morenga].
His tatai is of Ngati Kahu and Te Rarawa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 November, 2005 11:23 pm
julzv OWC
(@julzv-owc)

Kiaora whanau there is a rudolph reunion in Pawarenga this christmas 2008 decendants and extended whanau connections looking for thier roots are most welcome will post contct information as soon as i ask my aunty heehee i might get in trouble giving out her number ok 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 February, 2008 9:26 am
Share: