Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Savage, Tangihia,  

RSS
michael OWC
(@michael-owc)

Hello all, im looking for the savage family that would be decendents of Benjamin savage, of the Waikato area.

Posted : 06 February, 2006 11:27 am
allikat1 OWC
(@allikat1-owc)

Kia Ora Michael, my name is Allister Walker and I live in Hamilton. My grandmother was Mere Haweti (Savage), who was a daughter of Hairama Haweti, Benjamin Savage's son from the first marriage. Hope this was helpful.
Cheers
Al.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 June, 2006 8:43 pm
sand pickett-savage OWC
(@sand-pickett-savage-owc)

Kia Ora Micheal i am also a decendent of benjamin savage im at work at present when at hme ill post some information for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 June, 2006 7:24 am
mandegirl OWC
(@mandegirl-owc)

HI IM A DESCENDENT OF BENJAMIN BOSCAWEN SAVAGE, WHO LIVED IN MATATA, ARRIVED ON THE BOYD IN THE 1800 FROM MAINE U.S.A - MY SAVAGE (HAWETI) WHĀNAU ARE LIVING IN ONEPU AND IN KAWERAU - VERY BIG FAMILY

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 June, 2007 12:03 pm
kelz97 OWC
(@kelz97-owc)

Hi there. Do you know if benjamin Savage had a brother Geoff? Do you know what their mothers name was? My Koro was Geoffrey and he had a brother called benjamin. Their mother was Janet Black

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 June, 2007 1:13 am
nikki OWC
(@nikki-owc)

Kia ora. I have a friend named Tangihia Savage. From up North but now living in Kawerau. Let me know if you would like to get in contact with him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 June, 2007 10:50 am
Mikey OWC
(@mikey-owc)

I have a friend called Brad Savage here in OZ, his whanau is from Whakatane - could be extended whanau?

ya never know?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 June, 2007 5:42 pm
Ratakaia OWC
(@ratakaia-owc)

Kiaora I have a friend whose name is Tuwhakairiora Savage and he to lives in Hamilton at Te Wananga o Aotearoa. His tupuna are from Ngati Parou and Tainui.

Edited by - Ratakaia on Jun 25 2007 11:26:16 PM

Edited by - Ratakaia on Jun 25 2007 11:33:42 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 June, 2007 11:22 pm
Share: