Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

SCOTT, Francis Bernard and Ramarihi Tanara. Ngati Tahu.  

ramarihiata OWC
(@ramarihiata-owc)

Kia Ora, I am interested in contacting cousins and relatives of the Scott family Ohinemutu Rotorua 1865-1921. Francis Bernard and Ramarihi Tanara Scott (Ngati Tahu Orakeikorako) are my Great Grand parents.

Edited by - ramarihiata on Oct 09 2005 12:31:45 PM

Edited by - ramarihiata on Oct 09 2005 12:38:47 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 October, 2005 12:14 pm
waibaby1
(@waibaby1)

Kia ora Ko Elisha Scott ahau, he uri o Francis Bernard Scott raua Ko Ramarihi.  They are my great great grandparents.  I keep in contact with a fair amount of whanau off their sons line (my great grandfather, son of Ramarihi and Bernard Scott).

Not sure if your still on this site however if you are im still around!

Elisha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 March, 2018 6:47 am
rieckstudio
(@rieckstudio)

Kia ora Elisha~

we are related. Francis Bernard Scott and Ramarihi Tanara are also my Great Grand Parents. My Grandmother Riparata Ramarihi Scott's was the 11th child of the Bernard/Ramarihi kids. who is your grandfather? 

I need to reconnect with family. My mom moved from Rotorua just after she was married.

heres my email address. hope to hear from you 

rieckstudio@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 August, 2018 6:08 am

Working

Please Login or Register