Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

SEMENOFF Searching for Whakapapa  

RSS
Phryne OWC
(@phryne-owc)

Looking for Semenoff whanau from Pamapuria Kaitaia, Whangarei to Waikato area. Doing a whakapapa but many members of this whanau missing. I believe that the Koro (deceased) of this whanau is from Russia. I believe that this whanau was originally from Pamapuria.

Edited by - Phryne on May 12 2006 12:29:51 AM

Posted : 12 May, 2006 12:25 am
jacks OWC
(@jacks-owc)

Hi Im part of the Semenoff family,my dad was born in Pamapuria to Nicolai Semenoff. His mum was a Maori woman who died when dad was five. I dont know much about her. am happy to help you if I can. Jackie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 August, 2006 11:03 am
trani OWC
(@trani-owc)

The Semenoff whanau I went to school with came from Maungatoroto northland. There were mainly boys and one girl. I believe they are still there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 September, 2006 12:12 am
trani OWC
(@trani-owc)

The Semenoff whanau I went to school with came from Maungatoroto northland. There were mainly boys and one girl. I believe they are still there.They are of Russian and maori descent.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 September, 2006 12:14 am
sheree_tm OWC
(@sheree_tm-owc)

The past mayor of Whangarei was Stan Semenoff and he is of maori descent and I know his daughter well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2006 4:48 am
Share: