Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

SINCLAIR/Robert William Henry  

RSS
Te Rena OWC
(@te-rena-owc)

Searching for : Robert Sinclair .BlueI am searching for any descendants of :Robert Sinclair ,as he was formaly known as :Robert Wiliam Henry Strongman Jnr.As my Grandfather had left my Grandmother through a divorce this was about in the late 40's early 50's, once he left my Grandmother ,he had changed his name by Deedpole.So My Grandfather had re-married a lady from Christchurch.So if there are any Descendants of:Robert Sinclair ,as my Grandfather was born in about 1916 onwards in a Place called:Kerikeri. You can contact me via my email address :Maoriwahine2007@gmail.com or alternatively at this email address .rossandjoyce@vodafone.net.nzText

Posted : 02 October, 2007 10:36 am
Share: