Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

TAHU, Betty and KAIO, Rose  

Tracey OWC
(@tracey-owc)

MISSING AUNTIES

Betty Tahu & Rose Kaio

I am looking for Betty Tahu / Rewi. She was married to Bill or William Tahu and they had 4 Children (2 boys and 2 Girls).

Also I am trying to find the where abouts of Rose Kaio formerly of Herewini Street in Rotorua. She use to live with Taihana Tahu. I think she had a daughter, but I can't remember her name.

Edited by - Tracey on Oct 26 2004 01:29:43 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 October, 2004 1:24 am
artecwoman OWC
(@artecwoman-owc)

Kia Ora Tracey

Try looking in the Birth,deaths,and marriages in that area.
You know keep on searching as I know that something will eventually
crop up when you least expect it.

Kia Kaha Tracey.

Na Inu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 November, 2004 2:53 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora Tracey

Pop over to http://www.whitepages.co.nz and do a search for the surnames Kaio and Tahu in the Bay of Plenty area as there are some in Rotorua who may be able to help you.

Good Luck!

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2004 3:17 am
dcroto OWC
(@dcroto-owc)

quote:

MISSING AUNTIES

Betty Tahu & Rose Kaio

I am looking for Betty Tahu / Rewi. She was married to Bill or William Tahu and they had 4 Children (2 boys and 2 Girls).

Also I am trying to find the where abouts of Rose Kaio formerly of Herewini Street in Rotorua. She use to live with Taihana Tahu. I think she had a daughter, but I can't remember her name.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 October, 2005 5:48 pm
dcroto OWC
(@dcroto-owc)

Hi Tracey! We dont know a betty Tahu but I am sure her name has come up in my searches for the Tahu Whanau. You mentioned you knew a Taihana Tahu and William Tahu! Please let us know if you can give us any details on these whanau. I will let u know if I can find out details of Betty and her whereabouts. Cheers Carol and Deraline Tahu (Sisters)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 October, 2005 5:57 pm
matiria OWC
(@matiria-owc)

kia ora tracey
Rose Kaio is my mother in law still living at 8 Herewini street Rotorua. my sis inlaws name is flora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 October, 2005 10:26 am
genewc OWC
(@genewc-owc)

Kia Ora Tracey

It has been long time since you posted this email but letting you know that Betty Tahu/Rewi is 75 and well and living in Wellington. I am her youngest son Gene from her second marrage so there are 8 kids in total to which we are all alive and well.

Please feel free to reply if you require any other info.

Gene Carroll

quote:

MISSING AUNTIES

Betty Tahu & Rose Kaio

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 February, 2006 10:23 pm

Working

Please Login or Register