Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TAIAPA AND EPAPARA  

RSS
TakuWhanauEWha OWC
(@takuwhanauewha-owc)

LOOKING 4 MA WHANAU

Kia ora

I am trying to find out my whakapapa on my fathers side i have no idea where they are from or anything as my father left when i was a baby, there names are Taiapa and Epapara if anyone can help you can email or post response me on my4babies@xtra.co.nz

Kia Ora

Posted : 27 September, 2006 5:38 pm
apaznuiz OWC
(@apaznuiz-owc)

Do you mean, whanau of Aunty Molly Taiapa, who married a Epapara,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 October, 2006 10:24 pm
TakuWhanauEWha OWC
(@takuwhanauewha-owc)

yes that my nanny my biological father is ngata epapara and koro eddie epapara i just met joe epapara last xmas. if you can tell me more please email me my4babies@xtra.co.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 October, 2006 8:14 am
huriepbo@hotmail.com OWC
(@huriepbohotmail-com-owc)

Kia ora.
I was having a jack around on this wicked az site
and saw your panui. The name Epapara has a connection to my mother-inlaw. From what we have found is that the full name comes from Rangiheuea Epapara. This tipuna came from a village called Te Ariki of Raupatu Bay. When Tarawera erupted this is one of the first places it wiped out. Over the years the name has taken a few changes. Some took Rangiheuea, some Epapara and some Papara.
Good luck in your quest. Marlz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 January, 2008 5:28 pm
whakar OWC
(@whakar-owc)

the rangiheuea and epapara whanau are in the rotorua,area,they reside around lakes rotorua,rotoiti and tarawera

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 January, 2008 7:10 pm
terehi OWC
(@terehi-owc)

Both your nanny Molly and koro Ed are alive and living in Rotorua. Try white pages Rotorua / Bay of Plenty.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 January, 2008 8:55 am
Share: