Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TAIAPA WHANAU  

RSS
tikitwice OWC
(@tikitwice-owc)

KIA ORA
I'm trying to find my roots. My gandfather is Te Rauhuia Taiapa from Tikitiki, brother to the late Pine and Hone Taiapa. My gandmother is Ngawiki Taiapa, nee: Reihana. So if any of you are out there........ Holla back!!!

Posted : 15 July, 2006 4:40 am
Te_Mohoao OWC
(@te_mohoao-owc)

Kia ora e hika, my grandfather was Tamati Tuhiwai Taiapa who was a younger brother of Rauhuia - I was was given the whakapapa book of uncle Pine by auntie Mary before she died - if you want to know more please get in touch with me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 July, 2006 4:44 pm
jacknico OWC
(@jacknico-owc)

Kia ora,
My grandfather was Hone Heke Taiapa (married to Paku Waitai Taiapa), son of Tamati Taiapa and nephew of Pine and Hone Taiapa. I would love to find out more abut my whakapapa, where to start?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2007 1:59 pm
Share: