Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Taiawa James  

RSS
HilaryHaimona OWC
(@hilaryhaimona-owc)

TAIAWA James
Kia Ora I am looking for whanau of James Taiawa who died about 2005-2006. We think he was from TeAroha area but lived in Turangiaround 1980.
Would love to hear from any whanau or anyone who knew James as he was my fiances father and would love to find out what he was like and meet our whanau.
Kia Ora

Posted : 30 May, 2007 4:42 pm
TiakiTaiawa OWC
(@tiakitaiawa-owc)

Kia Ora

I am Tiaki Taiawa, A nephew of James Taiawa. Please email me and I will be happy to talk to you about our uncle. tstaiawa@xtra.co.nz

Tiaki

Edited by - TiakiTaiawa on Jun 19 2007 8:58:21 PM

Edited by - TiakiTaiawa on Jun 19 2007 8:59:12 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 June, 2007 8:53 pm
jtaiawa OWC
(@jtaiawa-owc)

Kia Ora

My name is Jude Taiawa and I am married to James younger brother Gavin. Tiaki rang to let us know you had been looking for the whanau. Why don't you come for a holiday to Melbourne sometime soon and we'll introduce you both to your other two uncles, aunties & cuzzies (Max & Martin along with your Grandfather Tiaki who is 75). We would all love to meet you both and share everything about James and his life. Join up with www.bebo.com and add your Uncle Gav, his email is gbtaiawa@hotmail.com then we can connect you with your Uncle Martin & Aunty Edith along with some on the cousins. Lots of Love and look forward to hearing from you very soon. Oh by the way if you want to ring us our number is 0011 61 3 9266 0413. You have lots of whanau too by the way as a matter of interest . Arohanui xxx

Edited by - jtaiawa on Jun 21 2007 10:07:51 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 June, 2007 10:04 pm
shanz07 OWC
(@shanz07-owc)

My name is Shannoll Solly,i rung tiaki on the wkend who told me dat u lkng 4 whanau.i am jimy james oldest girl.i have been w8tng 4 dis oportunity to contact nepia 4 many yearz,i wasnt raised with jimy james but i did get to know him b4 he past over,please get in contact wit me i would love to get to know yaz.my numbrz r 068350852 or 0273711673 address 98 thackarey st napier email shanz1409@hotmail.com.i lookforward to hearing from you.arohanui kia koutou.shanz xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 June, 2007 12:32 pm
Share: