Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TAMATI, Te Aroha  

RSS
tewhetu19 OWC
(@tewhetu19-owc)

Kia Ora, I am looking for any relatives of my mothers from the Rautao family. Her fathers name was Te Whetu Tamati Rautao and her mothers name was Te Hinga Teka. She remembers leaving waimana when she was 5 years old and to this day cannot recall much of her whakapapa. Any information at all will be a great help as i am currently studying maaori and as many know it is a big help if you can stand up and tell people who you are and where you come from. Thanks

Posted : 05 August, 2005 10:24 pm
caroline.rautao OWC
(@caroline-rautao-owc)

quote:

Kia Ora, I am looking for any relatives of my mothers from the Rautao family. Her fathers name was Te Whetu Tamati Rautao and her mothers name was Te Hinga Teka. She remembers leaving waimana when she was 5 years old and to this day cannot recall much of her whakapapa. Any information at all will be a great help as i am currently studying maaori and as many know it is a big help if you can stand up and tell people who you are and where you come from. Thanks

Kia ora Te Aroha,My first husband was Thomas Brownie Rautao and his Mum and Dad were Star[Whetu] and Daisy[Te Hinga]. He was adopted by your Kuia and Koro at birth and was brought up in Ruatahuna.Brownie passed away 1982.We had 4 children, your cousins, Christopher Whetu, Michael Hepi, Tamati and Mary-Isabelle.Chris lives in Nelson, the rest are here with me in Perth, W.A. Is your Mum Lovey, Flo or Girl? Love to hear more from you. Caroline.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 January, 2008 11:44 pm
Share: