Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TAMEHANA???  

RSS
Thomas OWC
(@thomas-owc)

Kia ora koutou

I was born n bred in the land of OZ dont hold it against me. I know my Te arawa side quite well but am looking for the tainui side, I am a descendant of Tamehana the king Maker, who was the Grand father of my Kuia, Huia Newton/ussher/seidler aka Fish Willopy and the girl on the postcards back in the days. any info would be sweet

kia ora

Posted : 18 October, 2006 9:54 am
Riki_Puki_Iraia OWC
(@riki_puki_iraia-owc)

Tena koe e Thomas

i to am looking for some information on tha Tamehana line.

I decend from Nuku Tamehana Brother of Wiremu Tamehana.
I went to School (Te Wharekura O Arowhenua) with Relations of ours who also come from Wiremu Tamihana Tarapipipi Te Waharoa, and only recently just realised that they were Whanau Lol, there Mother who was a Tamehana passed few years ago. Tha Family now live in Invercargill and that is where i live aswell.

There are Tamehana Reunions (Waikaremoana)? in Tuhoe were Wiremu to had a Tuhoe Wife and a Family.
not sure how many Wifes Wiremu had.

if you can give me your E-mail addy koz im sure you dont want to Ring from Ozzy lol, ile help in your Search.

riki_iraia04@hotmail.com

Nga Mihi and Good Luck

"NAITUHOETANA"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 August, 2007 1:05 am
Share: