Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

TAMIHANA  

HAKI45 OWC
(@haki45-owc)

LOOKING FOR WHAKAPAPA - LAVINIA TAMIHANA, (NEE:HEMI)
MARRIED MAIHI TE HU HU TAMIHANA.
SEND E-MAIL PLEASE.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 May, 2005 7:45 pm
Coralie OWC
(@coralie-owc)

kia ora haki.my name is Marea and i am replying on behalf of my 3 sisters and baby brother and nephew,whose names are Ani(dec),Rawinia,Santana(dec)and Arin Tamihana and Ihaka-Muriwhenua King.Their grandparents are Maihi Te Huhu and Rawinia.They come from the 7th son of 11? children.at the moment Rawinia and Ihaka-Muriwhenua are in Whangarei for x-mas.But we will pass this message on.you should get a email from her by the end of the week.if she is home.good luck keep in touch cuz,arohanui mai te whanganui a tara.Marea and our mum.MAURI ORA!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 January, 2006 12:52 pm
supa-narna OWC
(@supa-narna-owc)

Kia Ora, my name is Tania Tangohau,formerly Hita, by any chance would you be related to Maraea Hita(Tamihana) married Rau Hita, lived in Pouto (Dargaville) My father Ben Hita was their only child he lives Kaiwaka..He went to Rotorua for a hui with Tamihana whanau there a year or so ago...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 January, 2006 8:58 pm

Working

Please Login or Register