Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TANA, Syd (or Sid)  

RSS
moaner252 OWC
(@moaner252-owc)

Kia ora koutou! I am living in Sydney now and am trying to help my very good friend out! We are trying desperately to locate an old friend of hers. Any help would be so very much appreciated!!!!

His name is Syd Tana or Sid Tana. He'd be about 46 now. HE lived with his wife and children in Matauri Bay in the early 90's. His world famous brother lived in Moerewa at the same time...those of you reading would know who I'm talking about. I'm not too sure if either of them still reside in their respective places at this time.

Syd is a uni grad and was driving trucks for a short time. Very smart fulla. Tall as.

Please let me know if you know of the guy I am trying to locate....I'd truly appreciate the awhi!!!
Tena ano hoki koutou!

Posted : 14 August, 2005 10:43 pm
shoogydoogy OWC
(@shoogydoogy-owc)

DIDDLES WAS IN MELBOURNE HE HASNT CONTACTED ME IN THE PAST 2 YRS, I KNOW THEY WERE IN FRANKSTON SOMEWHERE AND HE WAS TALKING ABOUT GOING BACK TO MATAURI BAY TO FIX UP HIS OLD PLACE. IF HE DOES CONTACT ME ILL LET HIM KNOW YOU CALLED AFTER HIM.BY THE WAY IM HIS SISTER SORAYA LIVING IN QLD.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 July, 2006 1:06 am
Share: