Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TANGI WAAKA NGAMIRA  

RSS
Riki_Puki_Iraia OWC
(@riki_puki_iraia-owc)

KIA ORA KOUTOU DOESE ANYONE AT ALL KNO OF THIS NAME?

AS FAR AS I KNO SHE IS OF TUHOE DECENT(RUATOKI)AREA AND MOST LIKLY TAINUI SHE HAD TWO SISTERS DAYNAH,AND INIA AND WHO WAS WHANGAID FROM THE WAAKA WHANAU TO THA INIA WHANAU(IN HUNTLY) OR OTHER WAY AROUND.

SHE WAS MY NANS MOTHER(FRANCES PARANIHIA IRAIA(nee)NICHOLSON)AND MANY OTHERS?AND DIED AT A YOUNG AGE 30?,BURIED IN RUATANIWHA IF IM RIGHT?OR WAIROA SOMEWERE IF DAT APART OF THERE.
FRANCES MARRIED A MAN ALSO OF TUHOE (PATERIKI (TED)IRAIA-HEUREA)A FATHER OF MANY ASWELL.
P.S I WAS TOLD THAT TANGIS SISTER DINAH AND HER BROTHER HAD A PEPI(GURL) THE PEPI'S NAME WAS DOLLY lol.

I THINK TANGIS FATHER WAS WAAKA NGAMIRA?
I ALSO HAVE AN ORIGINAL PICTURE OF MY NAN FRANCES AND ONE OF HER AUNTYS AT SOME EVENT.
REALY OLD PICTURE MAYBE TAKEN IN THA 40'S 50'S

CAN ANYONE AT ALL HELP?
kia ora ra koutou

Edited by - Riki_Puki_Iraia on Nov 10 2006 10:27:55 AM

Edited by - Riki_Puki_Iraia on Nov 11 2006 12:24:22 PM

Edited by - Riki_Puki_Iraia on Nov 12 2006 3:45:46 PM

Posted : 07 November, 2006 4:14 pm
Manawa_Timu_Ngaati_Kahungunu
(@manawa_timu_ngaati_kahungunu)

Tena koe e piki pong pakleeeee lol

i know who those people are your talking about
but nahh cant help you lol just beeter hope they aint from Ruatokieeeeeee lol or else you and stacey are cousins LOL\\but oh well all in the whanau huh lol....especially the Ilaia one hehehehe lol

ka kite e hoaaaa

ps(change your socks and dont put your feet on the couch)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2006 5:18 pm
d.taoho OWC
(@d-taoho-owc)

Hi nanny Dyna from Mahia her sisters Ina and Mita(pepe)are also from Mahia,Ina is our father aunty,Mita(pepe)is his mother.Our father name is Te Rangimarie Waaka. His father Tame Waaka is from Otaki.Nanny Dyna, Ina and Mita(pepe) surname is Waka (Walker).Most of them change their names Waaka.

love to here from you.

Dee

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 January, 2007 7:29 am
Riki_Puki_Iraia OWC
(@riki_puki_iraia-owc)

hey Kia Ora Dee

thank you so much for that reply ehy.

so they are Tangi Waaka Ngamira's Sisters?
do you kno who Waaka Ngamira is?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 May, 2007 9:29 pm
rlee OWC
(@rlee-owc)
Eminent Member

Kiaora, I saw the name Nicholson and my cousin is looking for his Hemopo and Nicholson link, his father was a Marshall, when I next speak to him I will get more names in case of a link, naku noa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 May, 2007 1:20 pm
Share: