Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Tauwhare  

RSS
whetu OWC
(@whetu-owc)

Kia ora,

Can anyone help me find a Reggie Tauwhare, I think he might be in the Opotiki area around there somewhere.

Aroha mai i know there is little information to go by but that is all i have. So if anyone can help me find this man i would be forever grateful.

Posted : 31 March, 2006 7:38 am
Tumanako Meroiti OWC
(@tumanako-meroiti-owc)

Tena koen e hoa ma, I am new this form of researching whakapapa. I therefore need more information reguarding you whanaunga, thats if your comfortable exposing this information to a stranger.
My background is of Ngati Raukawa iwi, Ahurewa, no Whakaaratamaiti marae, Putaruru. If this helps you in anyway then please feel free to make further contact. No reira e hoa ma,
Hei konei ra.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 March, 2006 3:34 pm
whetu OWC
(@whetu-owc)

Kia Ora Tu,

Aroha mai, if i had any information i definitely would forward it. But all i have is a name Reginald Tauwhare, i know its not much but thats it. I would appreciate anything that may help me find anyone with this name.

Whetu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 April, 2006 3:50 pm
Share: