Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TAWHARA, Dale & Nicki: Urgent search for my cousins!!  

RSS
Lorraine Treanor
(@lorraine-treanor)

My name is Lorraine Treanor and I am organising a reunion for the descendants of my grandparents. Sam Wall Tawhara (Son of Cyrus Tawhara) and Mary Te Awhenga Tawhara, (nee Chambers) - Tokomaru Bay. My cousins are the children of Honky (Petera 0r Peter or Taff - Deceased) Tawhara and Julie from the wellington area. I need to find these cousins to inform them of our reunion and as their father has since passed away, no one has keep in touch with them. I'm not even sure that I have the correct names. But they will be the only family unrepresented at the reunion at Easter. Any info would be gratly appreciated. Even if it is to say My name is Dale or Nicki but I am the wron g person, so we can stop going round in circles. Please help. My email is ltawhara@hotmail.com
Kiaora

Posted : 05 March, 2006 6:42 pm
Share: