Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Te Huia, Janie. Am looking for Te Huia whanau  

RSS
Te Huia OWC
(@te-huia-owc)

Te Huia whanau from Pipiriki or affiliated with it
I am searching for Johnny & Kuau Te Huia descendents, just trying to piece together my whanau from up the river. Piri Kiore is the marae...Ko Samuel Te Huia toku papa; Ko Johnny raua ko Kuau oku tipuna.

Edited by - Te Huia on Jan 07 2006 3:47:18 PM

Posted : 07 January, 2006 3:38 pm
Jaytee OWC
(@jaytee-owc)

Kia Ora Janie, My name is Jason Te Huia and I am trying to research my Koro's Whakapapa "Te Kopere Te Huia" also known as Albert. Dont know much about your whanau but if i cross any leads will let you know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 February, 2006 8:06 pm
landv.renata OWC
(@landv-renata-owc)

Kia Ora my name is Vanessa an koro Johnny is a brother to my nan Hera Te-Huia who married my koko Jack Condon u have lots of whanau in Raetihi
also Jason your Koro Albert was one of the sons to koro Johnny.Go back sometime to Raetihi then u wont have to wait to find out
Vanessa Renata(Condon)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 February, 2006 9:20 pm
Share: