Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Te Huia Johnny & Kuao  

RSS
ngas OWC
(@ngas-owc)

Looking for all desendents from Johnny and Kuao Te Huia I am a great grand daughter from these two my grand father is Piri Te Huia and my grand mother is Pearl Te Huia nee Te Hore am doing a family whakapapa from my great grandparents so any information regarding this topic is tino reka i have my grandparents line but i need help with filling in the gaps.............. my email is ngas78@hotmail.com or 0420215825 is my cell phone... am currently living in perth

Posted : 27 September, 2006 11:42 pm
ngas OWC
(@ngas-owc)

please help on this journey really need any information on my great grandfathers children and there children

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 October, 2006 7:24 pm
patutokotoko OWC
(@patutokotoko-owc)

kia ora ngawhai my name is matiu haitana my mother and father inlaw is Rachel and Te Kupenga Tehuia I am roberta their daughter's partner, she has the whakapapa what your looking for but she aint here at da mo I will get har to hook up wid u when she gets in kiakaha ehoa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 October, 2006 4:21 pm
Share: